BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 28, 2009

The End of Nine Inch Nails? What's next? :(

Trent Reznor officially confirmed that Nine Inch Nails are set to tour the globe in 2009 for one last time before going on hiatus indefinitely. "In NIN world, 2009 marks the 20th anniversary of our first releases. I’ve been thinking for some time now, it’s time to make NIN disappear for a while."

http://www.lamcproductions.com/nin.htm

So anyway, as you can see, NIN is going to be --or, you may say IS-- on a hiatus status.. :( I didn't go to their Singapore Show, and thank GOD i didn't follow anyone that went to the show.. (I have a twitter account, and my cousin that follows Desta from club80's said that he came to NIN's show..)

I know, I'm too late to write this down on my blog, but stay with me, it's not what I'm going to write...

And, a couple of weeks ago, I realized something, there aren't any of Trent Reznor's twitter on my timeline.. He used to tweet a lot -- I mean, A LOT! He never tweet again after this accident with a fan, when he's insulting her.. (i guess...i don't have the link, sorry)
Anyway, today, I search for NIN's twitter, which used to be @NIN, not a @nineinchnails.. soo I follow @nineinchnails... I scrolled down and saw this tweet.. I open those links, and I stopped at Ilan Rubin's Twitter. I followed his Website and ended up on this band called The New Regime.. Since I have a Last.fm Account, I search for this band... or should i say HIS band :) and, play this Order Restored song.. TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!! Fell in love to the NIN-kinda-like synthesizer!

0 comments: