BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Weird Music Cover, Although It Takes My Breath Away

jack conte and nataly dawn started making music together in the summer of '08, and decided to form a band. pomplamoose thus represents the collaborative efforts of the two afore-mentioned musicians. it also means grapefruit in french


That's what I got on Pomplamoose's Myspace page... WHat is it? well, they do a music cover on any kind of music.. The one that I got a chance to see on Youtube, is this two clips..



It started just about 10-15 minutes ago... I went to Youtube, and scroll down to the Music Tuesday... and there, I saw this girl with an awkward-kinda face, with a "Single Ladies - Beyonce" as it's title.. So I open it, and stunned by the video.. I saw their profile, and even opened one more video, with a title "My Favourite Things - Sound Of Music".. I love this last song! And again, stunned by their performance covering this song..

So, I ended up on their Myspace page, and going to download some of their covering.. :) Hope what i share today will pleased you too :)

0 comments: