BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tonight, Tonight

I always remember when Annisa's being brave to walk on stage on one of my senior's wedding reception. She sang L-O-V-E, and it was Good. She's got wonderful voice. As in for me? I don't have the kind of vibration in my voice and all, but i love my voice. So today, while Odit, Fakhri, Dayu, and I were eating what we used to call SURABI, there's this little stage and Dayu wants to play Drive by Incubus. I took the courage to walk on that stage and sing that song. Of course, with Dayu! Phew.. As usual, it's a hard song for me cause my voice can't reach the low notes, but I'm happy that I have the same what-the-hey feelings as Annisa. To walk on stage with unknown people watching us play up there, stealing the band's spotlight. I'm happy :)

0 comments: