BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What CDs? I want them with Tees!!!

This is a big weekend for me. It all started with this pre-ordered Goodboy Badminton's CD + T-shirt... I have to admit, I immediately pre ordered it. I don't know that i had to wait for a confirmation before pick it up... So my friend and I went to see where I can pick it up.. We ended up going nowhere, stressed out by the traffic, and being told that the cd and tees hasn't ready... After 1 week, more or less, I got the confirmation, and went down to find the place to pick it up.. I think my friend and I have to spent one and a half hour to find it.. but it all worth it.. The tees is beautiful (full printed, exactly the kind of tees that i like), and the the tracks is, well, awesome! I recommend you to buy them :D


Okay, so last Saturday night, I spent my night with Blink Corp Indonesia forum.. and one of them told me about Sweet Punch for Kids.. I didn't know them, so he played one of their songs, it's catchy and just like what he said, it's like Four Year Strong.. So as I browse my last.fm account, I saw this band called danger ranger, and there's a link where i can download 3 of their songs... and i love it! I ended up seeing their Facebook page and saw that they're releasing an EP.. I tried to preordered it, but failed.. so I went to Dead Heartz's store, and bought this... I love their sound... !!!! and the Tee? Just like what I wanted.. I haven't got any racerkids shirt, so I guess this is like double-attack pleasure or something >:D



noooow, I'm waiting for Nothing Complete's album, and Buckskin Bugle's :D

Support our music!!!!

0 comments: