BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009 - Year of Music :)

First of all, in the middle of 2009, I open up my own last.fm account...
And these are few of my attendance to some of 2009's concerts...
You know, pictures that aren't included are :
Java Rockin Land
The All-American Rejects
and many other little gigs :)

As you may know, this year, is like year of justice... There are concerts for prita.. Where in Bandung, it called "Koin Keadilan untuk Prita"
This is Rekti Yoewono, it represent The S.I.G.I.T



This is Goodboy Badminton, at first, i saw them on Kickfest 2009 @ Sabuga. They're like awesome! I love their sound!!! (besides Disconnected, Buckskin Bugle, and Closehead) But they're awesome :)



Now this is Bottle Smokers (did i spelled it right?), I've never seen them live.. so, i didn't expect anything.. but just when they started playing, i thought of Owl City! :D



Let Me introduce you to Mr.Mike Herrera from MxPx... This is his second time playing in Indonesia.. Well, i said his, cause he's the only one's here.. Yuri and Tom wasn't there.. Mike's playing here with Chris Wilson and Kris Roe (I KNOWWWWW!!! :O )



As the finale of this blog, is 4Penitit, playing a small gig in Bumi Sangkuriang... This was my second time seeing them playing there.. :)



So anyway, I now it's all (the pictures) in under exposure.. but that's the way (uh-huh uh-huh) i like it.. :)

1 comments:

mutt said...

awesomeness! :)