BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Spent the day with my friends


As I start my day, my weekend Saturday,
After I canceled yesterday, my start-of weekend on Friday
I decided to ask Annisa and Yuslia to go on for a ride with me, on my weekend day
It was fun, full of sad stories, funny stories, happy stories, and of course snacks all day





Later that day, on my Saturday night, I stayed up late, but on Sunday it's a different day
i asked Annisa and Hengki to go on for a ride with me
We just spent the day with eating lunch at Lantera, on Dago Atas
'twas nice






Kind of like an ironic day
I know it's not proper to tell the whole story here, but excuse me, i didn't mean to hurt anyone here
I just want to show you that i love both of you. And i love being around all of you..
I really hope you can share anything with me.
Thanks for the friendship :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

terimakasih tara..
tenang saja..

tara gebleg said...

Semoga cepat sembuh :)

hengki said...

:)

terimakasih tara..
tenang saja..

Anonymous said...

ada setan di samping gue.. hiiiii....