BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Anti xxx Band

Today, well exactly right now, I'm on an event, Ardan's 20th anniversary @ sabuga. And I love most of them, well actually 2 are on my most wanted list, and the other are just awesome. (I will write about it later, with photos)

Anyway, I wanna talk about one of this Jakarta band, called Pee Wee Gaskins. Not that I don't like them, but it's just not my taste. :D but I have to say, my camera loves their faces. Why? Cause they're like laughing at the crowds. Their fans, called Party Dork-ers (cmiiw), are being booed at by the APWG. The anti Pee Wee Gaskins. And the APWG even giving them the middle fingers. Yes, middle fingers all the way, 2 songs. Then the heavy rain interrupted. I guess God knows best :)


- Posted using BlogPress Application

0 comments: