BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A whole new level of Window Shopping (for me)

My aunt says it's okay to try dress and shoes then took a picture of it. So I did.

And when I entered the store, I was stunned with this pink shoe! It was electric!!!!!!!









My Mom recommended this one. I like the pink one better. As I said, E-LEC-TRIC!







Same goes with this black one, actually I picked this one. But the pink one is still the winner.




This is the dress. At first, I was looking for a pair of shoe for me, high-heels. But then I saw this women holding this lovely dress. Actually she was holding the other one but then a lightning strikes me! Just like the pink shoe, ELECTRIC!!!!





And this is the last dress that I put on. It's quite a "cinderella" dress, with it's fluffy design. This one is pretty, but again, the first dress was E-LEC-TRIC! LOL









I must say, this is a whole new level of window shopping for me. I never tried things this much before. And I'm happy with the result. Guess which one that I finally bought?


- Posted using BlogPress Application


0 comments: