BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Late Night's Random Thoughts




Okay, actually I was just trying if posting with my phone's working, with a picture attached to it.
I have no problem posting any pictures to my Tumblr or using my Sony Ericsson K770i.
My random thoughts for tonight is just, after watched yet again, Brokeback Mountain, I have to say, the most common idiom, "don't judge a book by its cover" which means "don't determine the worth of something based on its appearance" --> thanks to wikipedia. So what do you think about Brokeback Mountain? All I see from tonight's "movie time" with warnet gaul's boys is the "kimpoy"'s part. The sex scene. And that's not what I see. I see a romantic film, yeah I've seen it several time, but still, all I can see is the romance of it. Be more open minded and see beyond it. I know you can put aside anything dirrrrty from your mind :)
So sit back, enjoy the movies and try to see what the movie's telling you about. It can be explicit, or even implicit.
Grab your pop corn and soda, enjoy the show :)

- Posted using BlogPress Application

0 comments: