BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

holiday


So Anyway, today, i wanna share some pictures with all of you... There're stories behind em all.. heehee..



So This is the thing that pleasures my ears.. I have new songs, so sometimes i'm not hearing songs from this first thingy..


This plays my new songs... Also gave me access to the nets.. Write blogs, searching for ***** videos (please do fill the blanks)...downloading you-know-what..


Oh yeah, here is my backyard.. When it's night, it's Not INTERESTING AT ALL.. When it's the season where all good fruits comes out from the trees, baboons all over it!!!!! Imagine that... Baboons mating (you don't know what's mating? fucking each other off,, how bout that!)? Not a strange sight anymore.. 

I bought this on my last birthday with my own money.. (my savings.. actually, my parent give me this monthly income --without doing nothing-- and i saves them).. It's anna sui's Flight of fancy.. Puput was there watching me buying this thing that keeps my body odor away (my body odor's really not that bad :)) )

the part of my poppa's car with my reflection on it

my poppa and my momma.. hahahaha



enjoy.... leave comments... Thanks...


4 comments:

hengki said...

kok papa sama mama nya gak ada yang gemuk???

hayooo.. kamu anak siapa? :p

tara gebleg said...

heh, gendut bukan berarti keturunan, pak! ibuku gendut, kaleeeeee

hengki said...

wakakkakaka... becanda dek

tara gebleg said...

modusoperasi >> hell yeh.. ahahaha.. imagine that hahaha