BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

wasting time

"Maybe I'd impress her by being in a band and
Maybe if i act real tough, she'd let me hold her hand and
Maybe I'll win her heart by writing this song about her
Sometimes I Sit at home and wonder if she's sitting at home
Thinking of me, and wondering if I'm sitting at home
Thinking about her, or am I just wasting my time"

Blink182
Wasting Time
Cheshire Cat

"I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling
This innocence is Brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This Moment is perfect, please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by"
Avril Lavigne
Innocence
The Best Damn Thing

"I got a lot to say if you will let me
It's always hard when you're around me
But here right now, there's interest in your eyes
So hear me out and hear this the first time
That I love you"
Angels and Airwaves
Breathe
I-Empire

"She Looks like the real thing
She taste like the real thing
My fake plastic love
But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run
And if i could be who you wanted
All the time"
Radiohead
Fake Plastic Trees
The Bends


"We always knew that it'd come to this
It's times like these i forget what i miss
matters of heart are hard to address
Especially when your is full of emptiness
And it's quite alright
And Goodbye for now
Just look up to the stars and believe who you are
Cause it's quite alright, and so long goodbye"
Sum41
So long Goodbye
Underclass hero

0 comments: